Brothers 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVER SLEEP,NEVER EAT,NEVER REST, UNTIL OUR ENEMIES BOW DOWN TO THE MASTERS OF *B4L*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*B4L* we might merge with -Hell-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

*B4L* we might merge with -Hell- Empty
PostSubject: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:40 pm

everyone knows -HellBitch-, if they played on google nonbot, well i have asked for a merging of clans!!

This will help us and them

Us = More members, Stronger members, more people online, more wonderful admins!!

Them = More members, a Server, and to be with me Razz (lol j/k)

Thanks everyone,

Joey
Back to top Go down
https://brothersforlifeb4l.forumotion.net
Genocide

Genocide

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 pm

sounds like a good thing.
But can we get a poll count....
Back to top Go down
Genocide

Genocide

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 pm

how many ppl want and how many dont want...
Just wondering the poll doesnt really count for anything.
Back to top Go down
CaSh-Co_Owner

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 pm

I like this idea. I have seen some people on at diffrent times, but now we might actually have more people in server. Smile Gud luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.com
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am

Poll doesn't matter as much, if certian members of hell are rude or certian b4l members are then i will simply just !kick!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tim_Owner
Admin
Tim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:02 am

I like the idea Smile more ppl on the server = even more ppl will come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xcorey_Owner

xcorey_Owner

PostSubject: yup   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 am

im with tim on this one its a great idea before B4L i was going into hell but 4 of my best friends are in B4L and 1 of them in hell this is a great idea afro
Back to top Go down
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 pm

xcorey-Co_Owner wrote:
im with tim on this one its a great idea before B4L i was going into hell but 4 of my best friends are in B4L and 1 of them in hell this is a great idea afro

You have friends??

LOL j/k

Thanks corey Razz
Back to top Go down
xcorey_Owner

xcorey_Owner

PostSubject: uhh   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:45 pm

last time i checked you were my friend tim has been my friend for like 5 months bam for a while cash like 2 weeks lol afro
Back to top Go down
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:02 pm

probably not gonna merge, their clan is so inactive on forums lol... reminds me of ours kinda....
Back to top Go down
CaSh-Co_Owner

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:15 am

Yes, lots of our members are inactive that is true. I am a bit inactive too now....But we dont need our server closing then our clan closing because we never have anyone on and nobody comes to server. Its ghost town half of the time. We need more people, more servers. Then people will actually NOTICE our clan and come. Take fun clan for instance. It was a once just a tiny little clan with 1 server. It most likely merged with 1-2 clans and NOW look at it. people EVERYWHERE. -Hell- is probably inactive on forums an all because people never on there forums and crap. They decide not to even bother cuz its inactive. Now if we merged we could have decent people on because they could be in same time zones. Then if we try to get ANOTHER clan to merge, they could kinda see we a bit active. (After merge with -Hell-) Then they might join us and could be active. Then next thing you know, BAM we active clan!

lol I bet you guys didnt even read all that boring s***. :\ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *B4L* we might merge with -Hell-   *B4L* we might merge with -Hell- Empty

Back to top Go down

*B4L* we might merge with -Hell-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers 4 Life :: General For Everyone :: *B4L* Might Merge With -Hell--
Jump to: