Brothers 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVER SLEEP,NEVER EAT,NEVER REST, UNTIL OUR ENEMIES BOW DOWN TO THE MASTERS OF *B4L*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! Empty
PostSubject: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:11 am

Stop posting in random sections alrdy, do recent topics, if a topic goes old don't act like posting there is going to be considered "Active", stop with the bullshit people... time to get down and serious, which is why i have chosen to take back my rank as owner to straighten this clan out for Dark, Aka Tim, Sorry about this Dark, but its needed i will straighten out the bullshit before i will hand something over to you that should be so meaningful....

P.S Tim you can keep your rank, i am just going to put an end to the bull shit....

Thanks,

Joey

P.S.S People safe from being kicked =
D-en(because he is loyal to clan, and keeps in contact with me, via xfire, and made b4l a site, which i would love for him to post on the forums THIS IS A GREAT MEMBER, REMIND ME TO UP RANK),
Mr.Steve(because he is loyal to clan, and keeps in contact with me, via the site, xfire, THIS IS A GREAT MEMBER, REMIND ME TO UP RANK)
Bam, Cash ... this is all i need to say about them, perfect clannies, active when they can be, loyal....
Genocide, he gets on when he can, and i know him rl, he doesn't have it easy trying to get on the comp lol
Sneeky, He was one of the founders of the orginal b4l.... i would never kick sneeky, great player, better friend
Dark, nothing i can say about him, i trust him with the clan
Corey, i have my doubts about you every so often, but you reall surprise me at times man
Fallen, you don't talk much, but you do talk to me on xfire, not a bad player either, and good friends of bash Smile, thats my new name for the brothers lol bam and cash Razz
Everyone else is on terms that aren't perfect, THIS MEANS THAT YOU CAN BE KICKED FROM CLAN AT ANY MOMENT FOR BULLSHIT!!!!! or i just haven't seen you play, since i gave clan to tim, corey.....
Back to top Go down
https://brothersforlifeb4l.forumotion.net
xcorey_Owner

xcorey_Owner

PostSubject: HA HA   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:07 pm

lol BASH

ME AND TIM ARE HITSUDARK?
Back to top Go down
Tim_Owner
Admin
Tim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:37 am

lol...

We're not realy brothers xD Ohh... i forgot... EVERYONE in this clan are our brothers (OR sisters) Smile
Back to top Go down
xcorey_Owner

xcorey_Owner

PostSubject: ?   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:00 am

why is d-en banned i looked and saw that Sleep

ps hitsudark forever
Back to top Go down
Tim_Owner
Admin
Tim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:54 am

Banned from b4l server? No idea bout that... gotta ask him when i see him.
Back to top Go down
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:55 pm

d-en shouldn't be banned unless he was the hacker that i banned by the ftp, last time i checked d-en baned the hacker, then the other hackers set himself lvl 18, then banned d-en maybe, but overall i didn't see d-ens name in the ftp under bans, i only saw the 2 hackers that have been banned for 325235235235235235 years XD
Back to top Go down
Bam-Co_Owner

Bam-Co_Owner

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:01 pm

Fallen was saying his internet provider is being gay and cant play ET ( i think its an excuse lol )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toddcokerham
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:57 pm

eh, if there is problems with that crap, he should post... i am tired of no activity from all of our members... some people i have talked to have excises....., but the rest.. wtf?, add my ass on xfire and at least tell me whats going on.... wodflamesb4l ... thats my xfire
Back to top Go down
Bam-Co_Owner

Bam-Co_Owner

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:25 pm

im not saying u r doing a bad job or anything but u might need to spend more time on the forum and fix it up, and btw u should link the website (b4l-clan.tk) and the forum (brothersforlife.co.nr) together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/toddcokerham
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:31 pm

... so your basically saying i suck at being a leader..... lol and i don't run the b4l-clan.tk site, or i would link it....
Back to top Go down
xcorey_Owner

xcorey_Owner

PostSubject: ha   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:42 am

bam is saying you suck but i just want to say im not gonna be as active i got a hot new gf now so yeah

p.s..... joey get a pic of you for your avatar i mean we all have em all of us but tim and you i mean get one now to you to tim
Back to top Go down
xcorey_Owner

xcorey_Owner

PostSubject: hitsudark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:44 am

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xcorey_Owner

xcorey_Owner

PostSubject: ha ha   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:50 am

everyone has a pic of there gf on here so i will to
Back to top Go down
Scrim_Owner
Admin
Scrim_Owner

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:33 pm

before people comment on that pic... remember she is like 9 and 1/2 XDXDXDXD:P:P:P:P, no but she is young lol Smile

P.S mine is sexier...
Back to top Go down
xcorey_Owner

xcorey_Owner

PostSubject: gasp   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:25 am

shes 14 and your gf is a fag and he has a bulge in his pants whats that joey humm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!   POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

POST HERE, LOOK HERE ASAP!!!
Page 1 of 1